What is it for?
CRP is a package that automates the process of being the program chair of a
conference. It's designed to be easy to install (requiring only Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP),
easy to modify and easy to use by program chairs, PC members, authors and reviewers.
- All information stored in a relational database, making it easy to extract
- Reviewers can start a review and return to it over time, updating it as
- Role-based security mechanism, based on authors, reviewers, program
committee members, program chairs and assistants.
- Asking someone to review a paper is as simple as entering their email
address; they are provided information about the paper and a way to download
- Mechanisms for PC members and the program chair to track the progress of
reviews, including up-to-date information about the number of reviews that
have been started and finished as well as how many reviewers have been
assigned to each paper.
- Nag-O-Matic™ - automatically customize email to tardy reviewers
- Mechanisms for checkpointing the review database.
- Support for optional "rebuttals", or mechanisms to have authors respond to
- Lets PC members communicate effectively with each other using
- Authors can (optionally) specify reviewer preferences
- PC members can specify preferred review topics, support to help in review